Learn with Peppa phonics reading books provide decodable stories to take young readers from first letter sounds to phonics fluency, through five expertly graded levels.
– Peppa and her friends take centre stage in this brand-new series of 70 phonics readers
– Five levels of stories introduce letters and sounds in the order they are taught at school
– Fun activities provide extra phonics practice and check understanding of the story
– Each Learn with Peppa phonics book has been developed by educational experts
– Access online audio, phonics resources and additional guidance on the Learn with Peppa website
Let Peppa support your little ones on their early learning adventure in Learn with Peppa.
Level 3 Book 12 provides structured practice of known letter sounds, adjacent consonants and long vowel sounds.
Who will catch George’s new green balloon when it floats away?