What’s stopping you from doing the best work of your life?
The way we work is broken. It takes forever to get anything done. Meetings and emails are incessant. Bureaucracy stifles talent and creativity. Is this really the best we can do?
Aaron Dignan teaches companies how to eliminate red tape, tap into collective intelligence, and rethink long-held traditions that no longer make sense. In Brave New Work, he shows you how to revolutionize the way you, your team and your company works forever.
· Have fewer but better meetings
· Create a culture of honesty, transparency and trust
· Cut down on rules to be more efficient
· Be more agile and adaptive
· Reignite passion and energy throughout your organisation
„This is the management book of the year. Clear, powerful and urgent, it’s a must read for anyone who cares about where they work and how they work” – Seth Godin, author of This is Marketing and Purple Cow