Harvard Business Review on Winning Negotiations
Persuade others to do what you want–for their own reasons.
If you need the best practices and ideas for making deals that
work–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you.
Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Seal or sweeten a bargain by uncovering the other side’s motives
– Conquer faulty assumptions to make the right deals
– Forge deals only when they support your strategy
– Set the stage for a healthy relationship long after the ink has dried
– Make promises you can keep
– Gain your adversaries’ trust in high-stakes talks
– Know when to walk away