Stupidity is all around us. But in order to vanquish it, we must first understand it. In The Psychology of Stupidity, some of the world’s leading psychologists and thinkers–including a Nobel Prize winner and bestselling authors–discuss in articles, essays and interviews
– why smart people sometimes believe in utter nonsense;
– how our lazy brains cause us to make the wrong decisions;
– why trying to debate fools is a trap;
– how media manipulation and Internet overstimulation make us dumber;
– why the stupidest people don’t think they’re stupid.