Learn with Peppa phonics reading books provide decodable stories to take young readers from first letter sounds to phonics fluency, through five expertly graded levels.
– Peppa and her friends take centre stage in this brand-new series of 70 phonics readers
– Five levels of stories introduce letters and sounds in the order they are taught at school
– Fun activities provide extra phonics practice and check understanding of the story
– Each Learn with Peppa phonics book has been developed by educational experts
– Access online audio, phonics resources and additional guidance on the Learn with Peppa website
Let Peppa support your little ones on their early learning adventure in Learn with Peppa.
Level 3 Book 14 provides structured practice of known letter sounds, adjacent consonants and long vowel sounds.
Peppa Pig and George are going camping. But can Daddy Pig get the smart van to work?