One of the world’s top speechwriters, Simon Lancaster, explains that the secret of brilliant communication is all down to making connections, connecting the personal to the universal, the past to the present, and the mundane to the meaningful; thereby bypassing logic and immediately accessing people’s deepest instincts and emotions.
– Connecting Mind and Body
– Connecting 'Me’ and 'We’
– Connecting Morality and Mundanity
– Connecting Statement and Story
– Connecting Past and Present
– Connecting 'This’ and 'That’
– Connecting Rhythm and Reasoning
– Connecting Serious and Silly
– Connecting Stats and Symbols
– Connecting Deeds and Dreams
Connect! reveals this art of making immediate and indelible connections, blending cutting-edge neuroscience with ancient rhetoric and brain-training exercises to give you everything you need to become a brilliant communicator. Connect! is the definitive guide to making immediate and indelible connections with anyone, anytime, anywhere.