How to Raise Successful People – Esther Wojcicki
Being a parent is complicated – but the trick to succeed is simpler than you think.
There are no Nobel Prizes for parenting or education, but if there were, Esther Wojcicki would be the bookies’ favourite. Known as the Godmother of Silicon Valley – or simply Woj – Esther’s three daughters have all gone on to huge success in their professional fields and, more importantly, their personal lives. What’s her secret?
As we face an epidemic of parental and childhood anxiety, Woj has the advice every parent wants to hear: climb out of that helicopter and relax.
Her tried and tested TRICK system will help you:
· Let your child discover their own passions
· Move on from past parenting mistakes
· Build rock-solid foundations for a lifelong relationship
· Be brave enough to give your child freedom
· Work with your children, not against them
· Set healthy relationships with technology
Your children are the future. If you change your parenting, you can change the world.
‚A brilliant book. It should be on the bookshelf of every parent.’ FROST MAGAZINE
‚Esther Wojcicki is leading a revolution . . . How to Raise Successful People shows us how to be our best so our children can be their best.’ ARIANA HUFFINGTON